Ten Quick King Solomon Proverbs To Lighten Our Day
(PERSONALLY I BELIEVE THAT ALL PEOPLE NEED TO SERIOUSLY CONSIDER THESE WORDS EACH DAY) (OLDPOET56)
This is ten of King Solomon’s proverbs and shouldn’t take more than about two moments of your time. The dictionary says a proverb is a profound saying, maxim, or oracular utterance requiring interpretation.
- A just man walks in his integrity and his children that come after him shall be blessed because of his actions.
- Even a child is known by their actions whether they are pure and whether they are correct.
- The spirit of a man is like a candle to the Lord who searches all our inner thoughts.
- It is better to live on the corner of a house-top than to live in a mansion with a hate filled woman.
- He that keeps his mouth shut and his tongue from wagging keeps their own soul from trouble.
- If you see a person who is wise in their own deceit there is more hope for a fool than for that person.
- Evil men do not understand judgement but they that seek the Lord understand all things.
- He that turns away their ears from the Word of God even his prayers are an abomination.
- Give wine to those who are of heavy hearts. Let him drink and forget his poverty and remember their misery no more.
- A wise person will listen and will obtain learning and a person of understanding will listen to wise counsels. To fear the Lord is the beginning of knowledge but a fool despises wisdom and instruction.