Ohio State University: Car Ramming And Stabbing Attack By Muslim Refugee Terrorist Attack?

(THIS ARTICLE IS COURTESY OF THE CREEPING SHARIA NEWS SITE)

Muslim Refugee Killed After Driving Into Crowd, Stabbing People at Ohio State Univ

ohio-state-university-shooting

A second attacker is discussed in the video below but not other major media accounts we’ve reviewed. More to come.

Source: Who is Abdul Razak Ali Artan? Ohio State suspect wounded 8 in knife, car attack | AL.com

Abdul Razak Ali Artan has been identified as the suspect in today’s knife attack at Ohio State University.

Here’s what we know about Artan:

Artan is an 18-year-old Ohio State student who lives near the campus. He is a Somali refugee who left his homeland in 2007 before traveling to Pakistan and then the U.S. in 2014 where he had legal permanent resident status.

Artan allegedly drove a vehicle over the curb outside a student building at around 9:52 a.m. local time today, striking some students. He then exited the vehicle and began slashing people on the sidewalk with a butcher knife. The incident prompted an active shooter alert and a campus-wide lockdown. The school remained locked down for more than an hour and classes for the day were cancelled.

It was later determined the gunshots were likely from police.

Columbus, Ohio police said they arrived within minutes of the report. Artan was shot and killed by police at the scene. Police later said the attack “appeared to be on purpose.” It’s believed Artan acted alone though police are still processing the scene.

Nine people were injured in the attack; eight were listed in stable condition, one was in critical condition. Four more people were treated at the scene for minor injuries.


From the NYT:  Suspect Is Killed in Attack at Ohio State University That Injured 9

“This was done on purpose,” said Chief Craig Stone of the Ohio State University police. “To go over the curb and strike pedestrians and then get out and start striking with the knife — that was on purpose.”

Eight of the hospitalized victims were believed to be stable, and another patient in critical condition was expected to survive.

The authorities said on Monday afternoon that they were investigating whether the attack may have been an act of terrorism.

Monday’s violence comes after a February machete attack at a Mediterranean restaurant in Columbus, which also ended with the police killing the suspect. The restaurant’s owner told reporters he believed he was targeted because of his Israeli heritage. Also, in September, a young Somali man, Dahir Adan, was killed by the police in St. Cloud, Minn., after stabbing 10 people at a shopping mall.

Mr. Artan is listed as a logistics management major in Ohio State’s online directory. Officials at Columbus State Community College said Mr. Artan also attended that school and graduated with an associate of arts degree. He was on the Columbus State dean’s list in 2015 and graduated cum laude.


According to NBC News, the suspect has been identified as 18-year-old Abdul Razak Ali Artan. Artan was an Ohio State student and Somali refugee. He left his homeland with his family for Pakistan in 2007. In 2014, he became a permanent U.S. citizen, NBC News reports.

Syrian Refugee “Bomber” Suspect Hangs Himself In German Jail

(THIS ARTICLE IS COURTESY OF CNN NEWS NETWORK)

Syrian refugee in Germany ‘attack plan’ kills himself in custody

Reports: German terror suspect commits suicide

Story highlights

  • Investigators believe Albakr was planning an attack on Berlin airport
  • Two Syrians tied Albakr to a sofa and alerted police to his whereabouts

Berlin (CNN)A Syrian refugee suspected of planning a bomb attack “with Islamist motives” on a Berlin airport has strangled himself to death with his shirt in detention, Saxony state justice officials said Thursday.

Investigators believe that 22-year-old Albakr, who arrived in Germany last year, was close to staging a terrorist attack. German police have said that Albakr’s “approach and behavior” suggest an ISIS link.

Albakr was arrested overnight Sunday after a manhunt that went for almost two days.

“On the evening of October the 12th, 2016, Jaber Albakr, the prime suspect in planning a serious attack against the state, took his life in the prison hospital of the Leipzig correctional facility,” the ministry said in a statement on its website, also confirming the news to CNN.
The Saxony Justice Minister Sebastian Gemkow told reporters that Albakr had strangled himself with his shirt but it was not immediately clear if he had hanged himself in his cell.
Gemkow said Albakr had been seen by a psychologist earlier in the day, but it was assessed that suicide was unlikely.
Authorities then decided to reduce its checks on him from every 30 minutes to every 15.
Albakr was on a hunger strike and refused to drink, Gemkow said, adding that authorities tried to resuscitate him for about half an hour after they found his body.

Police found around 1.5kg of explosive materials in a Chemnitz apartment.

There was no video surveillance of his cell in accordance with local law, Gemkow explained.
Germany’s Spiegel Online had earlier reported that Albakr had been under round-the-clock surveillance in police custody and was considered at risk of suicide.

Arrest attempt questioned

Albakr was arrested overnight Sunday after two Syrians tied the suspect to a sofa in their flat in Leipzig and alerted police. Crime office officials said that Albakr had befriended them at a train station in Leipzig and had asked to stay with them.
His hosts learned from social media that Albakr was wanted by authorities and contacted police to come to their apartment and detain him.
Albakr’s capture ended a manhunt that lasted almost two days, and the manner of his arrest has raised questions about whether police botched an attempt on Saturday to detain him. CNN was not able to immediately contact the police Thursday. The Saxony justice ministry is expected to give a press conference later Thursday.
In a raid on an apartment in the city of Chemnitz on Saturday , which appeared to be Albakr’s home, police discovered a mix of explosives weighing 1.5 kg that they described as more dangerous than TNT. The German prosecutor’s office said the mix could cause significant damage in small amounts.
Police carried out a controlled explosion to gain access to the apartment.
Among the materials found was what police suspected to be TATP, or acetone peroxide, which was used in recent terror attacks in Brussels and Paris, Saxony’s crime office said.

An earlier report on the police hunt for Albakr.

An earlier report on the police hunt for Albakr.

Markus Ulbig, Saxony state’s interior minister, said that Albakr had come to Germany as an asylum-seeker in February 2015. A year later, he formally asked for asylum, which was granted in June this year.
German Chancellor Merkel has come under intense political pressure for her open-door policy on refugees. German officials said the country welcomed more than 1 million refugees in 2015 alone, many of them Syrians fleeing the war in their country.
There have been several low-impact attacks in Germany this year carried out by refugees, prompting Merkel’s administration to tighten security measures.

Refugee Minor Children And Criminal Gangs At Our Southern Borders

THIS IS A COPY PASTE STORY FROM ‘THE PATRIOT DAILY NEWS’

AP: Most Unaccompanied Minors Placed With Illegals

According to a new review of federal data performed by the Associated Press, 80% of unaccompanied minors detained by the U.S. Border Patrol are being sent to live with family members who are in the country illegally. The Obama administration has made no secret of the fact that they place children with relatives regardless of their immigration status, but this is the first time Americans have gotten a comprehensive look at what that really means. As it turns out, illegal immigrants comprise the vast majority of homes where these children are placed.

The Department of Health and Human Services provided the data used by the AP in their analysis. In reviewing the documents, researchers found out exactly where federal officials sent the 71,000 Central American minors who surged across the border in 2014 and 2015. Not only were 80% sent to live with illegal immigrants, another 6% were sent to live with adults under temporary protected status. Only 4% of the children were placed with American citizens.

House Rep. Bob Goodlatte released a statement condemning the situation. “Since the president refuses to enforce our immigration laws, unlawful immigrants in the United States consistently pay criminal organizations along the border thousands of dollars to smuggle their family members into the United States,” he said.

Democrats, however, argue that there are no other answers. Rep. Zoe Lofgren said, “If you were here as a legal resident or a U.S. citizen, you would petition for your child. Their only route is political asylum. It is not the visa system.”

This is always going to be a touchy subject, because few Americans can be dispassionate enough to stand behind strict deportation policies, especially when they involve children.

But enough is enough! Isn’t it odd that the federal government can find these illegals when it’s time to place children with them, but they suddenly have no clue where they are when they skip their deportation hearings? Come on. This isn’t some sticky situation where no one knows what to do. This is the federal government playing dumb in the hopes that Americans won’t realize that this is a systematic effort on the part of the liberals.

Compassion is one thing, but it’s not compassionate to encourage thousands of children to embark on a life-threatening journey to the United States. It’s not compassionate to throw away 200 years of culture and traditions just because the Democrats can’t get citizens to vote for their idiotic policies. A country cannot be a country without defined, protected borders.

 

– See more at: http://patriotnewsdaily.com/ap-most-unaccompanied-minors-placed-with-illegals/#sthash.1ivkcam8.dpuf