If I Dislike What You Do: That Means I Must Hate You; Right?
I make these observations from sixty years of life, with thirty plus behind the wheel of a truck roaming the lower 48 States and all Provinces of the beautiful country of Canada. These are just a few thoughts, don’t mean that I agree with any or all of them, how about you?
- Being I don’t care anything for the game of Hockey: That must mean that I am anti-Canadian, right?
- I really don’t care anything for the sport of Basketball: So you know, I’m prejudice toward tall folks.
- I don’t care anything about Horse Racing: That means I must be anti-short people.
- I really don’t care much about Car Racing: Does this mean I’m anti-Hill Billy?
- I care nothing about the game of Soccer: So, that means I gotta be anti-rest of the world, right?
I am anti violence, what does that make me? A target, a patsy? Only a fool breaks into another man’s house to see if they will be carried out.
I am anti-hate, anti-racist, what does this make a person? Does this make one naive, or, maybe more Christ like?
If one is anti-Democrat does it then make them minorities and poor folk haters? Maybe a person just can’t personally back a ‘Party’ who is responsible for the death of millions of babies each year!
Of course if one is anti-Republican it must mean you hate grumpy, old, rich, white guys? Isn’t self-absorbed politicians of our time, whether they are Republican or Democrat enough to make the “system’ puke out a 3rd, 4th, or even 5th ‘Party’?
Bernie or Trump, these two ends don’t attract each other, yet millions flocked to them, for what, hope?
Anti-Islamic terrorism ideals are not anti-Muslim or anti-Persian, to not be so is, anti-humanity and anti-God!
What can people do when you are hated by millions? Do you let them stay and kill you? Do you physically remove them from your living area? Do you let them stay and you also stay and try to live with them, or maybe convert them?
Like I said at the beginning this article like most of my articles are for the reason of creating thought, hopefully among many, hopefully thoughts of caring about each other when possible, hopefully eliminating hate some day.