Post-Oct. 19th 2017
1. Dr. Salman Masalha, an Israeli Druze literary intellectual, argues: “The tribal nature of Arab societies is deeply embedded in the past, and its roots date back through Arab history to the pre-Islamic era. … Since Arab societies are tribal in nature, the various forms of monarchies and Emirates are the natural continuation of this ingrained social structure in which tribal loyalty comes before all else.”
2. Mamoun Fandy, an Egyptian-born American scholar, wrote in the Saudi newspaper Asharq Al-Awsat:
“The Arabs, even after the arrival of Islam, were never “ideological” people who seek to develop an intellectual vision of ourselves and the outside world. Instead, we are the people of blood relations and family ties, or “Shalal” as we call it in Egypt. … Despite the fact that Islam was the greatest intellectual revolution in our history, we, as Arabs, have succeeded in adapting Islam to serve the tribe, the family, and the clan. Islamic history began as an intellectual revolution, and as a history of ideas and countries; however, after the beginning of the Orthodox Caliphate, it was transformed into a somewhat tribal state. The State of Islam became the Umayyad State and after that the Abbasid, the Fatimid, and so on and so forth. This means that we now have a history of tribes instead of a history of ideas. … Has this tribal history, alongside tribal and family loyalties and the priority of blood relations over intellectual relations went forever after the “Arab spring?” Of course not; what has happened is that the families and tribes have dressed themselves up in the cloak of revolutions in Yemen and in Libya, and in Egypt, the opposition consists of tribes rather than concepts.”
The history of the Middle East, the centuries of tribal wars, and the ongoing fissures in Arab society all testify to the Arab tribal culture and structural opposition. There may have been good reasons to stick with tribal culture and organization in pre-modern times: states and empires were despotic, exploitative, and heavily dependent on slave-labor, and tribal organization gave some people a chance to remain independent. In recent times, with the modern state model, governments in the Middle East have tried to establish states, but these have foundered on tribal loyalties and oppositions, which do not fit with constitutional states. Rulers in the region have all turned to coercion to maintain their positions, making all Muslim states in the region despotic. Many Middle Easterners see the disasters around them, and blame outsiders: “It is the fault of the Jews”; “The British did this to us”; “The Americans are to blame.” Many Western academics and commentators say the same, dignifying this counter-historic theory with the label “postcolonialism.” But given that tribal dynamics were dominant in the region for a thousand years since the foundation of Islam, and thousands of years before that, blaming outsiders for regional dynamics is hardly credible. Nonetheless, “postcolonialists” will claim that pointing to regional culture as the foundation of regional dynamics is “blaming the victim.” We in the West, unlike Middle Easterners, love “victims.” But what if Middle Easterners are victims of the limitations and shortcomings of their own culture?
3. October 11, 2016, Australian writer and blogger Petra Liverani writing at off-Guardian said: “One of the most prominent gatekeepers of 9/11 truth is Noam Chomsky. In this article, I will analyze two videos (watch below) of Chomsky speaking about 9/11. What can be observed is that Chomsky consistently avoids discussing hard evidence, exempting himself with the spurious claim that he has insufficient technical expertise to make a judgement, and takes refuge in fallacious argument which falls into two categories: strawman (arguing against a misstated or invented argument from the other side) and argumentum ad speculum (arguing an hypothesis after the fact which may well be contrary to the facts but, in any case, avoids dealing with the actual facts). At the core, Chomsky is being dishonest.” Note: Prof. Noam Homsky is Jewish Prof, that was born and grown up in Israel, studied and lectured in Israel before he became anti-Israeli/pro-Muslim propaganda. He supports anti-Israeli movements. Please pay attention to the last word in the above piece. The word “Dishonest” says much more than the word. It presents the mood.
4. Arab murdered another Arab. The guns in the Arab sector in Israel works overtime. The victims are mostly Arabs. The Arabs collected the arms to fight Israel, but they have no complaints against Israelis, so they aim it at their own people. Due to the vast use of arms by Arabs against Arabs, the Arab Knesset members apply to the police to collect the arms. The police call all Arabs to hand the arms. The result was that one old pistol and one hand grenade were returned. The reason is that the Arabs want to keep the arms against other people of them. Yesterday one more Arab was shot to death. He was known to the police. His family was informed about it, so they rushed to his home, broke into railway while a train was in high speed and 3of them are hospitalized. I write it in order to let you understand that these people have no rule as they behave the Quran way:” Harb” which means “war”. This is their main motive.
5. A Palestinian stabber was shot while trying to stab. He was rushed to the hospital. No Israeli casualties.
6. Another Arab was shot to death by his opponents is a fight between 2 Arabs clans from the same village. Another 8 people, from both sides, were wounded. This is the culture of the Quran that calls for a war that causes all these results.
7. And: Another Arab, aged 25, was charged for rapping of a girl of fewer than 14 years old. Well, if prophet Muhammad married a 4.5 years old Jewish girl, as told in the Quran, a 14 years old girl suppose, according to this code, be mature for sex. The funny/strange thing is that the very same Arabs prohibit their children of having sex before they get married. If they do they very often, get murdered, by their family, because of not keeping the family honor. But in the same time, girls, not from their seed family, can be rapped. This is the double standard that the Muslims keep not just in sexual life. It is their style of life.
8. Israel is listed at the top of the list of people that carry academic degree. Maybe this is one of the reasons why Israel is called the High-Tec nation. Anyway, the export of Israeli technologies is just next to the USA.
9. The Israeli wrestler, Daniel Lishinsky (43) was honored with the gold medal in a Greek-Roman style. He reached the final. His opponent in the final contest suppose to be Iranian, but he did not show up, So the Israeli was ranked 1st.
10. To all of you that blame Israel for not being Humanitarian and or liberal I direct you to the “Jewish spirit”. If you know it, than compare the Judaism to other religions. If you don’t know, it’s a problem as to study it will consume a lot of time. But it pays as the Judaism is very intelligent and interesting religion. The ethic and cultural way gives a breath of freshmen to the other religions. The Judaism is identified with a religion of culture. So everybody that want to survive not in war the Judaism suite him very much. We can see it from the long history of the Jews. In spite of all the riots and other obstacles the Jews still survive and bloom. Why? Because of the cultural part of the religion. Actually it is much more: More and more people, in the world, recognize Israel like the only sensible entity in this part of the world. In the past the Arabs managed to blame Israel and describe it as the guilty for the ongoing wars. But today the people see that Israel is the only reasonable place in this stormy part of the world. Quarter Israel is recognized as a world asset. It will never be recognized by UNESCO as long as the Arabs have there the majority. Why it will not? As UNESCO does not fulfill its original aim which was to look and find the unified between men and to improve the relations. They failed. Why? Because of the composition/mix of the representatives in this house. Israel and UNESCO can survive without each other. If Israel leaves UNESCO she will take with her the “Light of the people” as written in the bible and will stay with it and this will get the way to Israel while the entire of the world will remain in darkness.
11. Israel is now in the 3rd phase of removing the mines that were installed in the Golan Heights by the Syrians. In couple of months everybody, including the Syrians themselves will be visiting the place safely. This is another major difference between Israel and Syria, that is in common with all Arabs: They do everything to ruin while we, Israel, do our utmost to improve.
12. Israeli delegation to the conference of Parliaments members, that took place in Moscow, was forced to leave/evacuate the conference room due to Muslim countries interferences/disturbs and threatening. Again, this just shows you the way of the Muslims that instead of talking/discussing/listening they adopt the war way as/that was dictated in the Quran.
13. The Palestinians and Hamas are in fight, for many years, although they suppose be friends because they claim that they are brothers. Egypt was doing enormous efforts to establish peace between these 2 enemies. They came to some sort of agreement, concerning the establishment of peace. In this agreement there was a secret annex, in which the Fatah will take the lead, Hamas will hand its arms to Fatah and Fatah will keep the security of the Palestinians. Such secret agreement does not work. So, the entire of the agreement is going to collapse just 4 days after it was signed. This is one more negative face of the Islam.
14. The main point is that many leaders in the world consider the Arabs as another nation on earth. This is a fatal mistake. If we examine carefully the history of the Muslims we see very clearly a very slippery deterioration of these people/nation/religion as from the developed/leading position that they use to take in the past to the lowest point that they currently stand. The relations in the Arab world consist of family relation not of national relations. It means that there is a permanent fight who will have higher position/honor in the family and in the community. This is a lousy fight as instead of putting all efforts to improve the situation/condition of the general public. Due to it Hamas is having troubles choosing their leader. This was the reason for the last war and the deterioration of the economic situation. This deterioration was the reason why the proud Hamas agreed to sign the peace agreement with the Fatah. The Fatah pressed Hamas to the floor by not paying their water, power and fuel bills to Israel and to Egypt. The current dispute between Hamas and Fatah is because Fatah didn’t transfer the promised money that should improve the bad/hard situation of the leadership and the citizens. It is important to make clear that Hamas was/is getting funds from various foreign states, that, pity, donor Hamas with money that goes to build tunnels, in the underground Gaza, to fight Israel, instead of rebuilding the ruined homes of their citizens, above the surface. Following repeated requests some of the European states stopped funding the tunnel. Another interesting point is that the leaders of the world are doing substantial efforts to keep the friendship of the Arabs. The only reason is that the Arabs are very good customers of food. They have many mouths to feed so they need much food and this creates vast money to the food producers. These also increase/deepen the influence of the seller on the buyer. This relations suites many states so they apply, following Muslim’s requests, to Israel to make concessions to the Arabs. We must remember. Again, that the motto/aim of Hamas, as declared by them, is to ruin Israel and kill all Jews. So, living with such declarations, not being afraid of it, Israel will do nothing to help/improve Hamas situation as long as they don’t change their ideology against Israel and stop being a terror movement. The requested change consist of stopping attack Israel from Gaza by any of the mini-terror groups, disarmed Hamas and officially recognize Israel as the state of Jews. In general the agreement is looked like a sailing ship that is conducted by couple of captains. Such a ship will get, unfortunately, for the sake of the sailors, nowhere.
15. BDS??? Ha, Ha, Ha!!! They applied for permission to stick anti Israeli propaganda in the railway/subway stations in London. They were totally refused by the municipality of the city. Just to remind you, the Mayor of London is a Muslim. Another Israeli victory against another BDS defeat. Let’s pray for many events like this.
16. Apartheid in Israel: 2 Arab sisters studied in Israeli university and became the 1st 2 sisters, women, dentists. Apartheid???
17. Protalix is an Israeli pharmacy company that developed the PRX-102. Its stock market jumped by 32% after it was announced that they signed a sale agreement with an Italian company. The agreement value is $450 million + royalties. The medicine treats the contamination of fat in different cells that cause pains and cancer.
Pray for peace.
Please share this post.
Please buy Israeli products.