38. Now while they were on their way, Jesus entered a village called Bethany, and a woman named Martha welcomed Him into her home.
The good part which is to our advantage
39. She had a sister named Mary, who seated herself at the Lord’s feet and was continually listening to His teaching.
40. But Martha was very busy and distracted with all of her serving responsibilities; and she approached Him and said, Lord, is it of no concern to You that my sister has left me to do the serving alone? Tell her to help me and do her part.
41. But the Lord replied to her, Martha, Martha, you are worried and bothered and anxious about so many things;
42. but only one thing is necessary, for Mary has chosen the good part that which is to her advantage, which will not be taken away from her.
View original post 416 more words