- At the grocery store. The stealthy way food is being packaged so that you get smaller and smaller quantities for the same price?
- Because of our demand for year-round produce, the stuff is being picked and shipped in such an unripe state that we seldom even know what the real thing should taste like.
- The way automakers market their cars now, with more and more distracting “safety” gadgets. I think it says something about us that we would rely on things like self braking cars with seats that vibrate when you’re about to stray from your lane. Wake up and take control!
- That we consume so many goddamned chemicals in our food that the latest marketing ploy is to state that your product is “free of this” or “free of that” (pick your poison)?
- The comedy of prescription drug ads which extol the product’s virtues, then tell you quickly and…
View original post 244 more words