(THIS ARTICLE IS FROM THE WEBSITE OF ‘SEELISTENUNDERSTAND’)
|Post Aug. 1st 2017
1. Today is the “Tishaa Beav”. I wish everybody easy fast.
2. There is a very noisy debate in Israel. The subject is the killing of a terrorist that tried to stab Israeli soldiers. He was shot by Israeli soldiers and while he was lying on the ground, came another soldier and made “confirmation” of death of the terrorist. If you doubt/ask why to confirm the terrorist death? Here is the answer: It happened in the past that “Killed/dead” soldiers “waked” up and caused casualties to the soldiers. It happened in many places. Actually it happens in every war/battle. During the fight the soldiers run and look for shelters. They don’t watch if there are fake dead enemies. This, many times, enabled the “dead/injured” enemies to get organized/prepared to attack the soldiers from their back. So, in order to eliminate such unpleasant surprises the order is to confirm the death of those that pretend to be dead.
3. In the case in debate the Israeli soldier killed the terrorist. Couple of journalists took pictures of the confirmation. They published it and ignited the surface. The soldier tat “confirmed” the death was called to court. After many, too many, court meetings he was sent to jail for 1.5 years.
4. I think that the judges behaved to him in the most serious way. He, and his colleagues, the Israeli soldiers are exposed every day to attacks by terrorists. Attacks means stabbing and/or shooting and of throwing homemade bombs and/or fireworks. Everything is usable for their purposes to kill Israelis/Jews/Christians/Druze/civilians/soldiers/children/ adults/ men/women and people of any other nation in the world. Even Arabs/Muslims. Their purpose is to see blood and as much as possible.
5. Israel fights them because of this reason. But this is not the only reason. Israel was occupied by Jews all history long. Since the time of the bible. Even when the land of Canaan was conquered by foreign armies, and it happened several time, Jews were sitting, keeping the land by making agriculture. After the 2nd world war Jews Holocaust survivors returned to Israel and established the best and most wonderful/blooming/successful state in the world. The Arabs can’t admit to the flourishing of Israel so they want to destroy us. They failed. So they established their “Small warfare” which is called, in another words, terror. They hope that it will help them. So this is the story of the confirmation of the death of the terrorist in subject.
6. In the same breath, while we discuss this subject, I want to tell all of you that if you look for a pure fight and pure army that keep strictly the pure arms you won’t find one like the IDF. We don’t kill civilians and/or even soldiers, like the Arabs do, if it is not necessary for the safety and security of our soldiers/army. If you check all history long you can find that all armies killed many prisoners. You can’t find even one prisoner that was killed by Israeli in a cold blood. If it should have been happened the soldier would have have been sent to jail for the entire of his life. This is the degree of honor that we give to other soldiers although they are our enemies and that they are in danger.
7. The Israeli law order very strictly not to pour blood, whoever it will be, of innocent people. This is the charter of the Israeli army.
8. But there are cases that the soldier is in a dilemma what to do. This is up to him. To leave a live enemy that can attack him from behind or to make sure that he and his friends, Israeli soldiers, keep living and fight for our lives/state. This is not a easy decision, especially during war when you see your best friends getting killed.
9. All of this is to differ from the Arab/Muslim/Palestinian way to kill everybody that they see on the way and if they didn’t find such one to kill Jews, on Friday night, while they celebrating the entrance of the queen Shabat=”Shabat Hamalka”.
10. “Even if he would be sentenced to life imprison it would not revive our son”. This sentence was said by the terrorist that was killed by the soldier that confirmed his death. Just read it carefully. They complain about the killing of their son who was killed because he was educated, and tried to implement his education, to kill Jews. Killing innocent Jews is, from their point of view-ok, but he got killed. They blame the others. This is part of the Muslims culture. It must be learned in every school in the world to show the level of art that the Muslims reached in lying by using religion.
11. Israel, as a social state, thinks that everybody is equal so one must contribute to the state by fulfilling his duties. One of the duties is the army service. Most of the youngsters do join the army after high school. “Most” does not mean all. The balances of the people that don’t serve in the army are the extreme right wing religious parties and the most leftists. The right wingers don’t recognize Israel as the state of the Jewish people and they support the Arabs. Some of them even meet with Palestinian leaders and have very good relations with them, not with Israel. Most of them live in America. Not very many live in Israel but contribute nothing to the social life and the economy. The next group of extremists is the day and night Torah learners. Just next to them there is another group that don’t serve in the army, but they recognize Israel and even have government members. They also give some kind of social service. After them there are still none Zionist group that don’t recognize Israel, but they serve in the army. They suffer very much from the more right wingers, because of their contribution to the state in different ways. After them we have the group of Zionist religious people that fulfill all duties that an average Israeli citizen do. Afterwards there is the center, the main group of the Israelis that carry the state on their shoulders. These people can be found everywhere and they, together with the Zionist religious people, are the ones that lead the state. The next group is the leftists that don’t serve in the army as they are pacifists and they claim that the debate/war with the Palestinians is because of Israel’s position. They claim that if we fulfill all Arab claims the peace, between Arabs and Jews, will prevail. My feeling is that this is a wishful thinking. Why? See next.
12. In the Quran is written that all none Muslim people, from all over the world, must convert to the Islam. The none believers in the Islam will be killed. This is what happened just lately between Daesh and Muslims that were not of their group/stream. They just beheaded them. This is how they behave among/between Muslims. What will be the verdict and the execution between Muslims and Jews if they get all the requested by them, by the Muslims/ Arabs, I don’t want even to think of.
13. Yes, that’s right that not all Arabs are the same. They have different opinions. There are pacifists that look for common lives. I know many of them and we are friends. They have the same blood color, like mine and work very hard for their income. The problem with them is that they are not war people and they can’t fight the extreme Muslims. They are afraid of the extremists. Therefore they stay in the shed looking for better time.
14. In spite of all the above written I hope that somebody, Muslim leader, like Ata Turk of Turkey, will take the lead of the Islam, will overrule the orders in the Quran and lead the Islam in different way, more friendly. I am sure that it will happen. The question is when?
Please share/reblog the posts.