(THIS ARTICLE IS FROM THE BLOG OF ‘SEELISTENUNDERSTAND’. HE (AMIR) MADE THIS COMMENT TO THE HUMAN RACE)
Post July 25th 2017
- From Israeli science park in Rehovot all the way to Japan’s stock exchange. All of it for just $1.1 billion. This is the price that Mitsubishi Pharma paid to the Israeli start up “Neuroderm” the Israeli developer of biomed to fight Parkinson. This medicine is in the 3rd phase of tests by the FDA. The so far results are 100% satisfying. If it would not be like that Mitsubishi would have never payed this money. There were another 3 companies that were looking at “Neuroderm”, Pfizer, Glexo, and Novartis. Congratulation to you Israel that instead of killing, like its enemies do, we look to save and make people enjoy their lives.
- More from Israel: who is the designer of the dresses of Byonsse, Kim Kardishian, Lady Gaga, Christi Tigen, Paris Hilton, Naomi Campbell, Kendal Jenner and more that I don’t know? Yes, you are right. He is Israeli, His name is Alon Livneh and he is the hottest designer of clothes for VIP. Lets congratulate him as Israel doesn’t get that much appreciation, like other countries, not because its inability. It is because people like to hate us. We don’t worry about it as we, compared to our total number, are leading the world in many subjects. In any rate Israel contributes to the world’s economy much more than many countries.
- Oren Almog was sitting with his family, in 2003, in a restaurant after enjoying the Israeli beach. A Palestinian terrorist/suicide bomb, lady, explodes herself in the restaurant. Alon lost 5 of his family and he became blind since then. This explosion changed his life completely. At that time, till the explosion, he was 10 years old. He was playing, with his friends, like children of this age were doing. He had to change the entire of his life. He had to adopt completely different/new life style. He has recovered. He finished his high school studies and got a university degree. He served, full service, in the army. . Today he will speak in the UN telling the representatives there, hopefully if they will be kind enough to listen to him, about his life and the damage that the inhumane terrorists cause to Israel and it will infect the world. He will speak about the terror ideology and try to convince the UN to establish rules/laws against it. He will tell the UN that 4000 innocent Israelis were murdered by Palestinians. He will remind the UN that Palestine encourages killing/murdering by paying the murderers/their families a constant fairly/descent salary. He will submit figures like the total salaries in 2016 exceeded the enormous figure of $270 million. $100000 were paid directly to the family of the Suicide bomb that killed his family. The interesting point is that 30% of this money, the payment to Shahid’s family, are coming from charities and international assistance. So, in other words, by paying this money you, the payer, encourage the murder of Jews. Why do you do it? Would you like If I was paying it to kill your family? If your reply is “no”, please stop all payments to the funds that support the Arabs. All of them.
- Jordan is a small state. 80% of its population is Palestinians that support Hamas. The balance 20%, that are Bedouins, support the King. This is a very funny composition. The king, Abdullah, is suppose to rule the kingdom. But he is not. He must follow the opinions of his state’s majority. They, of course are anti Israel. But he/they need Israel as Israel gives them backing with water, power, gas and most importantly, security. Abdullah would have never survived without the support of Israel. So, he must play the game of the strong man. He makes it by submitting to the UN a vast quantity of complains against Israel. These complaints are discussed to the sun rays. But, at night, when the darkness takes place, he calls Israel to apologize. We understand it very well and we support him. He knows that he depends on the good will of Israel. So, he was very anxious about the last conflict concerning the installation of the Magnetoneters, that detects metals. It was too dangerous for his rule. He was doing his utmost to finish it a.s.a.p. So, when Israel sent to him its messenger, he was very happy to solve the problem.
- The solution was that he, Abdallah will release the security man that killed 2 Jordanians and in return, Israel will uninstall the Magnetometers. This is quite a fair solution as both, Israel and Jordan climbed too high on the tree. Everybody thought that the issue was solved. But it is not.
- Today this morning the Magnetometers were removed, like decided. But, in spite of it the Muslims were praying outside “Al Aqsa”. (To remind you “Al Aqsa” is not a mosque. It is the entire of the area where the 4 Muslim mosques are standing). The reason for the outside praying is that they refuse to enter to “Al Aqsa” because they don’t want/need Israeli permission to enter it and just the removal of the Magnetometers, by Israel, they see it as Israeli rule of the “Al Aqsa” and therefore they will not enter. OK. This is Muslim logic that I don’t understand. Do you?
- It must be clarified that the Muslims resistance to the installation of the Magnetometers is misunderstood. All over the world, in airports, in mosques, like in Mecca and Medina, that are the 2 most holy mosques in Saudi Arabia. Magnetometers are a standard equipment to secure the prayers. But, what is good to the Palestinians when they enter the other mosques are not good for them when they enter to “Al Aqsa”. If you understand it, please explain.
- Israel and Jordan have 2 common enemies that are the enemies of more Arab Sunni countries: Daesh and Iran. Instead of combining forces the stupid Arabs fight their stupid wars that does not resolve any of the problems. It should be made clear to the Arabs that they need Israel, because of its advanced fighting/battle technology. If they carry on talking to themselves they encourage their enemies and weakening themselves. This must be their guide line. If they want to win, they must have Israel fighting with them.
- I am telling/offering you, Arab countries. Please, be sensible and stop fighting Israel and fight you real enemies-the Shea.
Please buy Israeli products.