At least two killed in Philippine casino attack: funeral parlor, TV  


(THIS ARTICLE IS COURTESY OF REUTERS NEWS AGENCY)

At least two killed in Philippine casino attack: funeral parlor, TV

At least two people were killed during an attack by a gunman at a casino and resort in the Philippine capital early on Friday, according to a Manila funeral parlor and a television report.

The bodies of two victims had been taken to the Veronica funeral parlor, staff member Leni Domingo told Reuters.

A Philippine television report said one of the unidentified victims had died of suffocation. The other victim had been burned but it was not clear if the body was that of the gunman, who police said earlier had set himself alight, the report said.

(Reporting by Karen Lema; Editing by Paul Tait)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s