Again, the gnarly challenge of ethics in business. I thought you might appreciate seeing The McDonnell Douglas Corporation’s code of ethics. Lots of Biblical truth here:
“Integrity and ethics exist in the individual or they do not exist at all. They must be upheld by individuals or they are not upheld at all. In order for integrity and ethics to be characteristic of McDonnell Douglas, we who make up the corporation must strive to be:
- Honest and trustworthy in all our relationships.
- Reliable in carrying out assignments and responsibilities.
- Truthful and accurate in what we say and write.
- Cooperative and constructive in all work undertaken.
- Fair and considerate in our treatment of fellow employees, customers, and all other persons.
- Law abiding in all our activities.
- Committed to accomplishing all tasks in a superior way.
- Economical in utilizing company resources.
- Dedicated in service to our company and to improvement of the…
View original post 77 more words