Some of these can make a person just sit and think, some are written just to make you smile. Either way the seven combined should not take but about two or three minutes to read. I hope you have a great day.
- Proverbs 25: 21-22 If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink: For you shall heap coal of fire upon his head, and the Lord will reward you.
- Proverbs 4:18 But the footpath of the just is as a shining light, it shines brighter and brighter unto that perfect day.
- Proverbs 13:22 A good man leaves and inheritance to his children’s children.
- Proverbs 14: 7 Leave the presence of a foolish man when you perceive there is no knowledge in his words.
- Proverbs 14:29 He that is slow to wrath is of great understanding: but he that is hasty of spirit exalts folly.
- Proverbs 16:3 Commit your works to the Lord, and your thoughts will be established.
- Proverbs 17:15 He that justifies the wicked and condemns the just, even they are both an abomination to the Lord.